21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 10

1. Conversations: I love getting to know and talking to new people. Conversations with someone reveals who they are and what they want in life. Get to know someone before you judge them, sit down and have a conversation with them. I love conversations with family members because you can open up and tell them how you feel. Don't be afraid to do that.

2. Silly Jokes: They are one of my very favorite things in the world! I love the humor we can find in little things. To me puns are funny and they make me smile. I love going to Sunday dinner at my grandparents house and hearing my grandpa say one of his jokes. I love finding the humor in little things.

3. Sunshine: I love seeing the sunshine. It's a big mood booster when I start the day; if I'm having a bad day I look towards the sun. I find myself being happier from doing that. That's why summer is in my top favorite seasons. Don't take the sun for granted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023