21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 6

    Happy Star Wars Day!

I hope you are all having a fun day and May the Fourth be with you! I love Star Wars so I always look forward to today. Isn't it amazing how we look forward to days like today or other little things in our lives? That is something to be grateful for. Here are today's three things I'm grateful for:

1.  Writing: It gives me an opportunity to pour out what I'm feeling and to share stories. I love writing this blog and sharing what advice I have to help those who read it to stay positive and to share kindness with people around them. Writing is a great therapy tool to use when you're stressed out or feeling sad. I love writing.

2. Love: Showing your love to people around you is one of the best things you can do. It's not just about romance; it's about showing someone you care and accepting their flaws, because we all have them. Nobody's perfect. We all desire love and we should definitely share it with everyone we know. You can show your love to someone by doing a kind deed, give them a compliment, get to know them, etc. There's so many possibilities. I'm grateful for the people in my life who have shown me what love is.

3. Singing: I love singing. Like performing in a musical, I love to tell a story and spread a message through song. When I sing I feel so happy, and I get lost in the music. You can tell so many stories through song and you can influence your audience in such a powerful way. I am so grateful for my talent of singing, because I want to use it for good and to help people. One of my favorite memories of singing was when my friends and I were volunteering to put on a performance for the residents of a retirement home. It was Christmas time so it was a great time to do it, and throughout our performance I could see the residents smiling and singing along with us. They didn't want us to leave because they loved the performance so much! That shows how music can influence people.

Have a great Star Wars Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023