21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 13

1. My grandma: She's always there for me, she is my friend. She tells great stories and gives great advice. I'm so grateful to have come from a family with great women I can look up to. I enjoy going on outings with her and having great conversations with her. I'm grateful to have wonderful family members.

2. Beauty: There are so many beautiful things in this world, but the most beautiful things come spiritually and your actions. You can have a pretty face but an ugly attitude. Looks aren't everything, because everyone is beautiful inside and out. The most beautiful person has a kind and beautiful heart and it results through one's actions.

3. Humor: I love silly humor. It's the best kind and it makes me laugh. We should all find humor in the little things in life. It's okay to be silly and laugh. As I've said before, I know there are times where we do need to be serious and mature, but that shouldn't be all the time. If we're too serious then we won't be able to find the joy in life. Look for things that make you laugh. Appreciate having a sense of humor. Go out of your way to make someone laugh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023