21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 17

1. Hope: It has gotten me through the hard times in my life and it has helped me to stay positive when the world seems less bright. We should all inspire to have hope. It is one of the biggest lifelines we can have.

2. Positivity: It's one of my favorite things ever! Even when I'm going through a tough time I try my hardest to stay positive. We should all strive to have positivity. We can show it towards those who are going through a tough time. There is too much negativity in the world, and it would be a better place if we all treated each other with respect.

3. Kind Words: Isn't it amazing how good kind words can make us feel? It makes me feel better when I'm having a bad day. I try to show that towards everyone I know or who I'm currently getting to know. In the movie Cinderella, there's a quote that says "Have courage and be kind." it has stuck with me since I saw the movie. Being kind will help us get through the hardest times or if you are having a bad day. Being kind will not only make someone happy, but it will make you happy as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023