21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 16

1. New friends: Meeting new people is one of my top favorite things; especially when it leads to a friendship. I love seeing what people want to accomplish in life and sharing mine with them. New friends always come at the right time.

2. Imagination: It's another things we take for granted, we have become too serious and literal. Having an imagination is a wonderful thing and it can bring your ideas to life. A lot of great people like Walt Disney had an excellent imagination and brought a whole magical world to life. Stan Lee brought a universe to life that is loved by all. I admire all of those people.

3. Car rides: I love going on car rides; even if we're not going anywhere. I love going on these kinds of car rides with my family and friends. We just talk about life and what we're feeling. It feels like going on an adventure for a few minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023