21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 11

1. Hard Work: You don't get everything in life handed to you on a silver platter, you have to work hard for what you want because it will make you a better person. It won't be easy, but it will make you willing to work hard for future things. I'm grateful I've been taught this lesson in my life. I always want to work hard for what I want.

2. Success: It's like the finish line at the end of the road to what you desire and what you're working towards. I'm grateful for success because its ability to reward us for a job well done. If you work hard, then you will achieve success.

3. Team Work: It's a lot more fun to get a job done when working with other people; especially friends. When we work together we can accomplish anything. It's not as fun working alone on a job, it's more exciting working with friends. As long as they all do their fair share you can get so much done. I'm grateful to have been involved in shows where we all had to work as a team to make the show a success and help tell the story to the audience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023