21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 9

1.  School: Even though there are times where it does stress me out, I love school. I have always loved it because I love learning. School helps you become a better person and you will be able to develop the skills necessary for a future career. I hope to become a teacher someday.

2. Learning: I love looking for new opportunities to learn. No matter where you are in life you are always learning; it is fun. Learning new things can be exciting and fun. You could develop a new hobby/talent from learning. Learning can open many doors for the future.

3. Creativity: It's fun to see people's ideas and watch them come to life. I love writing stories and creating my own original characters for those stories. Creativity isn't a waste of time, it's a life enhancing thing that can make so many people happy and inspire them to create ideas of their own. I'm forever grateful for creativity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023