21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 5

     I'm grateful for so many things. It makes the world seem brighter and happier. Today's post is going to be about three more things I'm grateful for. These things have to do with happiness in some way:

1. Smiling: I'm grateful for smiling, it can help someone who is having a bad day. When someone smiles you can see them at their happiest. Smiling is such a beautiful thing we all take for granted; smile to make someone's day, smile to show someone you love them, smile because you're happy.

2. Disney: A year ago today I traveled to Disneyland with my family and it was the best week ever! I loved every minute of it, and I will continue to love Disney no matter how old I get. Disney is for all ages and gives you a sense of wonder. I love the happiness and magic as well.  One of the lessons that I love from Disney is that anything is possible.

3. Memories: We all have memories that are the stories of our lives and we create those stories. I love making memories with my family and friends so that I can look back on them and reminisce not live in them. We do have moments that we wish we could continually live, but it's better to live in the present than the past. Create your own stories.

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023