21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 12

1. Fun: I love having fun! Life should be filled with joy and fun. The best kind of fun is spending time with family and friends; especially if they make me feel happy. Those are the best kind of people to be around.

2. My sister: She's my best friend. Since we're so close in age we have never had any trouble getting along. We support each other and help each other out. We give each other advice and help each other with any problems that we may have. I love my sister and I'm grateful for her!

3. Sunrise: They're always so beautiful, and they're also metaphorical for reaching the end of a trial or hard time. I remember last year when I was on my way to school one morning I saw the most beautiful sunrise over the mountains. It was amazing to see! I remember the sun will always rise, because light prevails over darkness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023