21 Days of Gratefulness: Day 4

  I feel great today.  There is so much to be grateful for, and it makes the days seem better. Have you been taking time to ponder what you're grateful for? If so, what are you grateful for?

  Here are today's three things I'm grateful for:

1. Theatre: It's one of my all time favorite things to do, and I plan on performing for the rest of my life. I love being onstage and telling a story and I love playing a character that gets to help tell the story. I hope one day I'll be able to do professional theatre, but until then I'll keep working hard to get to where I want to be. I love that theatre gives you an opportunity to work hard for what you want while learning knew things about yourself.

2. Life: I love life. I want to live every moment to the fullest; the older I get the more I appreciate life and I want to pass what I know down to my future family. One of my favorite lines from the movie Titanic is "Life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it." I don't intend on wasting life. I want to live life to the fullest.

3. Happiness: I love being happy. I look for every reason to be happy, and I want to help others be happy as well. There is absolutely know reason to make someone feel unhappy; we should all be going out of our way to make someone feel happy. Love everyone and look past their flaws. If you see someone at school or work who looks like they need a friend, then start with a simple smile or hello. That's one of the ways many friendships can start.

I hope you're having a great week! Remember to ponder what you're grateful for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Strong in a Chaotic World

Patience

My 2023